Surround yourself in silence and privacy on this elevated forested acre (4501m2). Nothing to do but enjoy the birds and wallaby’s that drop by daily. A spacious and high quality home built by noted local company ‘Trubuilt” homes. Soaring raked ceilings over polished timber floors with a fireplace and air con all add up to a very appealing place to live.
Timber verandah’s on two levels offer covered and completely private North East facing outdoor living. Enjoy massive bench space in a well-appointed kitchen that engages perfectly with both indoor and outdoor living. The bathroom has an enticing spa with a view! Outstanding.
A large multiple purpose room downstairs has external access and an adjoining bathroom which would work well for a granny flat, AIRBNB or home-based business.
There is a two car garage with remote doors. This can be expanded to 3 bays with some amendments and the addition of a roller door. Plenty of workshop and storage space. There is a small shed onsite and access for a much bigger shed if required.
Excellent tenant currently in place who would love to stay in this home and position. No question, given the size and quality of this home, that this offers the very best value for money, in low maintenance acreage, on the market in the Hinterland today.
• Spacious Trubuilt home with cathedral ceilings and polished hardwood floors
• Wrap around decks with outdoor entertainment area and tree-top views
• Spacious open plan kitchen with quality Bosch appliances
• Split cycle air-conditioning and Lopi slow combustion wood burning stove
• Double garage with electric doors
• Separate workshop on concrete slab
• Enjoy a glass of wine from the indoor spa overlooking the Kureelpa rainforest
• New Onga water pump. Part fenced for pets
• Landscaped gardens featuring exotic bamboo’s
• Five minutes to Mapleton, Ten minutes to Nambour and the highway. 20 minutes to the beach at Mudjimba