Build your dream home on this peaceful, gently sloping, 1.47ha block within 20 minutes to the iconic Sunshine Coast Beaches and less than an hour to Brisbane airport. This property is steeped in history with the first owners, Italian immigrants, buying the land from the Crown before World War Two then going on to sell the property to the current owners 37 years ago.
This would have to be one of the best small acreages in the Glenview/Palmview locality. A level rectangular block offering excellent home sites and beautiful views, this 3.5 acre lot is hidden in a secluded pocket along the popular Glenview Road rural residential corridor. It comes complete with the original farm house which could be renovated, or lived in as is while you build your dream country home.
* 1.47ha (3.5 acres), 2km to Bruce Highway, very close to the new development Palmview Forest Estate, zoned Rural Residential
* Gently undulating land with its own stream, ideal home sites and privately situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
* Perfect for a small farm, dual living or just a great family acreage property
* So close to the Sunshine Coastal beaches and the boutique restaurants and shopping that the Hinterland is renowned for
* Easy access to the university, college and schools of the Sippy Downs “knowledge precinct”, while Glenview State School is 2km away.
* Purchase now in one of Australia’s fastest growing and sought after regions
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure your little piece of acreage so close to everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer.