Set down a quiet country lane in idyllic Reesville, this rare find offers endless options with a mostly level and established 1 acre block, low maintenance home and plenty of established infrastructure in place to further expand with dual living potential.
* Glorious north facing and private 4,604m2 allotment, with wide street frontage and dual road access
* Beautifully presented brick veneer, steel framed home with nothing to do but enjoy the low maintenance!
* Modern kitchen and dining area opening to a spacious living room with split system air-conditioning and a separate office / second living room
* 3 generous built in bedrooms with new fans and new wall heater in master bedroom for the cooler months!
* Near new bathroom with large shower and separate toilet as well as a separate laundry
* Expansive outdoor entertainment area suitable for all weather and year round use
* New 5.4kw solar system plus LED lighting throughout the home recently upgraded
* Double carport with lights and covered access to the home
* Huge 12m x 7.6m shed (extra height door, power, lights, new hardwood shelving and workshop bench) with an extra 12m x 3m built in workshop/storage annex plus garden shed
* 17,500gallons of rainwater storage with a further 2,500gallon water tank to the gardens and a drinkable bore + 20 micron plus charcoal water filters to the whole house
* Fully fenced property in two yards, two driveways with level access from the road and two gated entries – ready to expand into dual living!
* Private landscaped grounds with established gardens and open lawn areas to enjoy
The list of features at this property goes on and on.
Take the time to inspect this home as it will not last long! Call the RE/MAX Hinterland team to arrange your inspection today!