This stunning family home is a colonial lovers’ dream, with all the hallmarks of the perfect country retreat. Located down a long treed avenue, this picturesque brick home sits proudly above the lake on over 7.5 private acres, with the added bonus of a fully self contained liveable garage.
“Lillybook” features include –
* Generous family room with split system air-con, wood burning stove, projector and media screen set up
* Study/office off the front entrance of the home
* Large well appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, tranquil garden and lake views
* Spacious master bedroom overlooking the beautiful gardens. Walk through robe and ensuite
* Two additional generous bedrooms, one with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Fully self contained two bedroom liveable garage with ensuite, lounge, kitchen and pantry
* Large work shed and Machinery shed
* Over 7.5 picturesque acres including a 3 acre grazing paddock ideal for horses or a few cows
* Creek and lake offering permanent water – drought-proofing “Lillybrook”
* Plantations of cabinet timbers approx 500 trees of mixed local native species
Timber doors and windows open out onto covered verandahs, both front and back, with a large entertainment area overlooking the lake. There is even a garden gazebo perfectly positioned with views, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Quondong plantations, horse paddocks, permanently running creek and established parklike gardens with mature trees complete this private position.
Properties such as this really do have it all, so make sure you take the time to inspect “Lillybrook”.
Call the RE/MAX Hinterland team today to book your inspection.