This beautifully extended Circa 1903 Queenslander is positioned on Maleny’s most prestigious Mountain View Road. Privately hidden from passer-by’s and elevated to enjoy stunning views of the Glass House Mountains and valley below.
Bramasole is a home of enormous proportions steeped in a 115 year history that will not disappoint those who love an authentic Queenslander. Previously hosting holiday-stay accommodation, the residence and property has fabulous options for those looking for dual living, establishing a true B&B or a wedding venue (subject to council approval)
Bramasole boasts around 600m2 of under roof living space over two levels and is nestled in home style harmony on a near level, terraced 4649m2 landscaped allotment, with half an acre of driveway treed buffer reserve.
Upstairs features –
* The grandeur of the front staircase sets the scene.
* On entry the views unfold before your eyes, of the awe inspiring Glass House Mountains with the evening providing dazzling night lights of Brisbane’s skyline.
* Wide glassed-in spacious sunrooms wrap around 3 sides of the home, inviting simply stunning landscape vista and views of the gardens below.
* Amazing sense of space and grace you’ll find in the open plan living and dining area, featuring 11 foot soaring ceilings, timber walls and polished hardwood floors.
* Adding charm and character is a wood fireplace, ornate ceiling fans, casement and louvered windows.
* The kitchen of an era gone by, is country styled with lofty ceilings and walk-in pantry. Casement windows capture the view of a beautiful flowering camellia tree adding to the ambience.
* There’s an office-craft room through French doors conveniently located off the living area with leafy garden views.
* Master bedroom with soaring ceiling opens onto a private space for quite reflection, powder room and ample wall-to-wall storage space.
* The second bedroom has French doors, 11 foot ceiling, creative colour scheme of timbered walls.
* The spa bathroom is something to behold with the twinkling of ceiling lights, walled in glass and treed surrounds.
Downstairs features –
* 9 foot ceilings throughout provide a feeling of space, windows of garden views.
* Enormous open plan living and dining area, Italian themed terracotta tile flooring, open out through a sliding wall onto a covered veranda with lovely garden surrounds
* 3 large bedrooms , one offers self contained dual occupancy.
* Full kitchenette with dishwasher and laundry room access
* 2 bathrooms, one including a spa
* All rooms are fully tiled throughout for easy care.
Bramasole’s multiple downstairs garden rooms are designed for entertaining or just relaxing, allowing you to wander around the cool, shady areas and discover amazing gardens, designed to reveal every season’s secrets with private pockets to hideaway.
There’s an old barn powered, which you can convert into an art studio, media-games room or sleep-out with an adjoining covered brick paved barbeque pavilion.
Bramasole’s beautifully landscaped grounds include a quaint gazebo, fire pit, orchard with loads of fruit trees, veggie patch, a powered workshop, tool shed ideal for the handyman and 3 bay carport. The property provides complete privacy and serenity, disturbed only by the natural bird-life that abounds the grounds.
Call the RE/MAX Hinterland team today to book your inspection of Bramasole and secure your Hinterland dream home.