Set within 3 acres of secluded rainforest, this magnificent pole home offers peace and tranquility just minutes from the artisan village of Montville.
Nestled down a long tree-lined driveway, you will find a spacious contemporary home, designed to take advantage of the natural environment and views to the coast.
* Pleasing layout of the home separates the master suite from the guest/family bedrooms in the opposing wing
* Soaring ceilings create a fantastic feeling of light and space in the generous open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Solid American Oak timber cabinetry in a beautifully crafted kitchen
* All year comfort with wood-burner, split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans in the main living areas
* Expansive covered entertainment deck with ocean views
* Relax and unwind in the library overlooking the gardens and rainforest trees
* Spacious master bedroom with lovely bay window and plantation shutters and air con. Large walk-in robe and newly upgraded ensuite bathroom
* 2 large guest bedrooms in a separate wing of the home overlooking the rainforest with air conditioning
* Well proportioned study or guest living area
* Double carport with internal access to the home
* Workshop and separate external storage
* Landscaped gardens frame the home, with structured paths through the rainforest
* Ample rainwater storage with 15,000 Gallon tanks and drinkable bore
* 2.4kw solar energy via 12 solar panels
* The property is within walking distance to Kondalilla Falls National Park and local cafes
This really is a unique property and we encourage you to book your inspection with the RE/MAX Hinterland team today!