This charming homestead sits on one of North Maleny’s finest, small acreage lots, featuring glorious rural and distant coastal views!
The established and very private position is truly unique and only a 1.5km stroll from the bustling township of Maleny.
Immaculately maintained and restored to its original character, the spacious floor plan of this home enjoys North Eastern aspect to the living areas, expansive entertaining deck and master bedroom.
Polished timber floors, original fretwork, high ceilings, casement doors and windows featuring coloured and textured glass, are only a few of the period features of this classic, which are too numerous to notate!
* 6141m2 (1.52 acres) – Rural Residential Land – Easy care and mostly level!
* Corner allotment – private with established trees, hedges and orchard
* 1.5km to town – 800m to the Golf Course/Community Precinct/Walking tracks
* Room for a pool / tennis court / further gardens / sheds
* Mature orchard – Avocados, Mangoes, Persimmons, Guava, Citrus, Macadamias
* Established gardens and trees – leafy, private and peaceful setting
* Circa 1906 high-set Queenslander – Professionally painted inside and out
* Large deck with glorious views to the Sunshine Coast and rural countryside
* Spacious rooms – 3 living areas, 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs
* Timber kitchen with adjoining dining room and fireplace / air con to living
* All weather multi purpose area under the home with bathroom and laundry
* 3 bay – 9m x 6m garage – 3 phase power – extra height middle door 3m
* Additional 3m x 9m workshed / stable – power and water
* 23,000 gallons of tank water storage
* 3kw Solar Panels and 5kw inverter
North Maleny has become Maleny’s most desirable location to live, offering elevated plateaus, north eastern aspect and close proximity to town and the community precinct. This particular property is nestled amongst $1 million + properties.
This is a fine example of one of the few, original homes in the district. Do not delay your inspection!
Contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland today for further details.