Boasting the ultimate combination of location, privacy, executive home and horse infrastructure, this is a unique and special property.
Located in Crohamhurst between the townships of Maleny and Peachester, this stunning 86 acre property comprises of approx. 4 cleared acres, equine facilities, a solid family home and is only 45 minutes to the beautiful Sunshine Coast and 60 minutes from Brisbane.
* Executive style four bedroom home with rural views through every window
* 9ft ceilings and a relaxing light and airy atmosphere
* Large master bedroom enjoys a generous ensuite with spa
* Main bathroom with bath, vanity and separate toilet
* Cook’s Galley kitchen flowing nicely on to the open plan dining area
* Double garage with electric remote control doors
* The property is divided into front and back paddocks with 7 in total
* Stables for four horses in a 9m x 6m complex complete with power and water
* Adjoining 9m x 4m equipment shed
* Ample water supply with three dams on the property
* Flat and level horse dressage arena 60m x 20m
* Assortment of established trees on the property to include bunya, slash pine and native eucalyptus
Whether you’re looking for a horse property or simply a private retreat, this is a special property which must be seen and will not last at this price! Call RE/MAX Hinterland today to arrange your inspection.