Located on the East side of Maleny in an established and quiet neighbourhood, just 30 minutes from the beautiful Sunshine Coast and 5 minutes into the picturesque township of Maleny.
This property offers dual occupancy potential with a studio as well as a solidly built brick home, on a level 3/4 acre block. Beautiful Maleny rural views from the mature gardens, featuring brick paths, trees and shrubs and all the requirements to make a lovely family home or a fantastic investment!
* North-east facing, low-set solid brick and tile home with a practical floor plan
* Very private with garden views from each window
* Multiple living rooms, open fireplace and split system air conditioning
* Formal dining area wraps around the kitchen and leads into a relaxing second living area overlooking the gardens and pool
* Comfortable open plan kitchen/casual dining with ample storage, pantry, dishwasher and water filtration system
* Security screens installed on all doors and windows
* Three large bedrooms all with built in robes and plantation shutters
* Generous master bedroom with sitting area, walkthrough robe and ensuite bathroom
* Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Well appointed laundry with plenty of storage space and linen cupboards
* Double carport adjoining the house with covered walkway
* In-ground salt water pool
* Stand-alone powered studio to use as an office, studio, or convert into extra accommodation
* Outdoor covered entertaining area for BBQ with rural and garden views
* Powered shed/workshop adjoining house approx. 8m x 5m
* Garden shed approx. 4m x 2m
* Ample rainwater storage with a 10,000 Gallon tank plus a drinkable bore
* Gently sloping 2,759m2 block
This home is not to be missed so don’t let this one pass you by!
Contact the Team from RE/MAX Hinterland to arrange your inspection now.that will indulge your every need!