Do not miss this Dual living Double Up!!! Two charming cottages set amongst 1.6 acres of award winning gardens with stunning Northerly country views across the Hinterland, and just a minute or two away from Maleny’s main street!
Architecturally designed by Andrew Hocking, these character cottages have been cleverly created to catch the refreshing summer breezes, soak in the abundance of natural light, and fit perfectly into the surrounding landscaped gardens.
The breath-taking ambience of this property is complete with an array of flowering plants, a private pond and abundance of wildlife. You will certainly appreciate the privacy, peace and tranquillity this idyllic Maleny location offers!
* 2 bedrooms both with French doors for verandah access and lots of air flow
* Beautiful bathroom with heritage features and views over farmland
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with bay window and beautiful French doors onto the north facing verandah.
* High ceilings and period features with lovely mixed Australian hardwood floors throughout.
* Distant northerly views over the valley
* Cosy fireplace for the winter months / Split system AC for summer
* 2 Bedrooms, both with split system air conditioning plus glass enclosed sunroom/office
* Spacious bathroom with large shower and vanity
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with high ceilings and beautiful Northerly views to Montville and Witta
* Easy deck access through multiple timber French doors
* Beautiful polished yellow box floors throughout
* Combustion fireplace for winter too!
* Extra storage in the loft
* 2 car Carport separates the two cottages
* Entertainment pergola surrounded by award winning gardens
* Garden includes native and exotic species of plants plus some edible fruiting varieties
* Bluestone rockery and stairs lead to Japanese inspired pond, complete with goldfish and fountain.
* Ample rain water supply & 4 KW of solar power
The current owners have developed this magnificent property and are sad to be leaving. Dual living is highly sought after, and this would make the perfect option for a holiday let or extended family!
Be quick, this beautiful property will not last long. Contact RE/MAX Hinterland to organise your inspection.