Convenience is paramount from this blue ribboned address…. within walking distance to everything while enjoying a peaceful rural backdrop right on your back doorstep – experience the best of both worlds!
On the Eastern side of Maleny you will find this immaculate, dual living home perfectly positioned on a large, elevated block, within walking distance to both Primary and Secondary schools, restaurants and coffee shops.
* Spacious main home with high ceilings and original timber floorboards throughout, newly sanded and sealed
* Open plan living and dining including cosy wood fireplace and additional gas inlet for gas heating if required
* Fully glassed, North East facing sunroom with views over rolling green paddocks dotted with sheep and cattle
* Light filled kitchen featuring plenty of cupboard and bench space
* 3 Queen size bedrooms plus family sized bathroom with separate toilet
* Low maintenance Perma-Clad exterior while interior has been recently painted throughout
* Self contained open-plan studio with separate bathroom and laundry plus North East facing deck enjoying farmland views
* Double lock up garage and additional storage space under home
* Gently sloping 1,347m2 block with plenty of open space and side access, on town services and within metres from Maleny’s main street and town facilities
Offering a combination of attributes highly sought after but rarely found on the Hinterland, this property will not last long! Contact the RE/MAX Hinterland team today to avoid any disappointment.