Privately perched on 10 magnificent acres, minutes from the vibrant town of Maleny, this architectural icon created by the award winning Blueprint Architects, soaks up the expansive Northern aspect of the valleys and ranges beyond.
Redefining a new benchmark in quality and design, the home consists of three pavilions that have been cleverly combined to produce an alluring masterpiece ideal for the whole family or a luxurious hinterland retreat. With an emphasis on the interplay of the interior and exterior spaces, the home has been set across the site with extensive use of glass for maximum visual connection to the environment from almost every room.
* Architecturally designed masterpiece privately positioned atop 10 private acres
* Uninterrupted 180 degree views over surrounding farmland, the Mary Valley and as far as Mount Cooroy
* Open plan dining featuring magnificent timber bi-fold doors that connect the stunning American oak kitchen to a configuration of several outdoor entertaining spaces
* Central three sided fireplace (Cheminees Philippe) and gorgeous timber cabinetry housing the entertainment system separating the living areas
* The breezeway to the pool, connects the living with two guest suites each featuring a private balcony, ensuite and study nook perfect for extended family or B&B accommodation
* The family wing is located on the Eastern side of the home with a master suite encompassing floor to ceiling views, main bathroom with Apaiser Lunar round bath tub and two spare bedrooms
* Edgeless salt water pool provides a spectacular centrepiece to the outdoor living areas
* Charming old style outhouse with shower, toilet and change room for the pool and perfect for a night time shower under the stars!
* Barn style double lock up garage with cosy loft bedroom upstairs plus lock up storage room under house
* Conveniently located within 10 minutes of Maleny, 40 minutes of the Sunshine Coast and a little over 1 hour to Brisbane.
Nothing else compares to this original masterpiece. Here you will feel like you have truly escaped! Contact RE/MAX Hinterland for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.