The owners of this beautiful property are READY TO GO! Their new property is waiting, they are packed and meeting the market!
Situated down a private meandering driveway on a quiet road just 15 minutes from Maleny on the eastern side, this property is an absolute wonderland for so many pursuits! You will find a family friendly all-useable 64-acre allotment that will cater for horse enthusiasts, cattle, camping, fishing and just about anything else you can think of!
Sitting on an elevated rise, this character homestead boasts everything you could ask for! With a fully renovated home which presents as new incorporating a spectacular poolside entertaining gazebo overlooking the 40m x 40m arena, it’s not difficult to imagine yourself enjoying the lazy afternoon sunsets gazing over your very own picturesque acreage!
* 64 beautiful acres with an abundance of creek and dam water
* Elevated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom character home
* Caesar stone benchtops, induction cooktop, fireplace and A/C
* Additional studio / external bedroom space
* Salt-water pool with landscaped surrounds – 6.5m x 6.5m Gazebo
* Bore plus 4 x tanks (14,000 Gallons) in addition to dam & creek
* 17m x 12m Truck Shed with 4.7m entry height
* 15m x 9m Machinery shed plus 6m x 6m shed
* 12m x 12m Stable complex (6 x stables with 4m wide breezeway)
* 40m x 40m arena plus 2 additional external shelters (8m x 5m roof)
* 4.6kw Solar (5kw inverter)
Ideally located in Crohamhurst which is just 15 minutes from Maleny, 5 minutes from Peachester, handy to Brisbane via Beerwah and 30 minutes from the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches – This little pocket of paradise is a well kept local secret!
Having called the property home for close to 20 years, the owners will enjoy a lifetime of great memories created here but having purchased another property, it is now time move on.
Come and inspect this tranquil haven of privacy, space and abundance – Contact RE/MAX Hinterland to organise your tour!