This modern and practical home is located at the end of a quiet street, in the sought after Avocado Lane precinct, on the south eastern side of Maleny.
The elevated 3/4 acre low maintenance allotment features glorious views over farmland to the North East and from here you will enjoy stunning sunrises and lovely cool breezes.
There are views from every window that can only be appreciated by inspecting this home personally – they are not obvious from street level.
* Low set modern, low maintenance home, 2003 build
* Spacious formal living room with separate dining room
* The kitchen looks out over a large air conditioned family room and adjoining breakfast room/study nook.
* Generous Master bedroom opening onto private porch is separated from other guest rooms
* 4 double bedrooms plus study nook off kitchen or 3 bedrooms + a study
* Internal access double lock up garage 6.7 metres x 5.8 metres with sliding glass doors to the rear garden
* Outdoor area includes a large 5.5m diameter covered gazebo – perfect for BBQ’s and a wine in the cool night air
* 44,000l concrete in-ground water tank with new pump
* The home is cool in summer and warm in winter – no frosts. Ceiling Batts and tinted windows and breezes make it a very airy and comfortable home
* Room for a shed with several choices for position
There are magnificent gardens planted to give privacy whilst preserving the view, incorporating fruit trees, bush tucker trees, and native plants to attract a large variety of birds. The gardens also include rare 30-40 year old cycads; orchids, ferns; Brindabella roses, and seasonal flowering bulbs.
Landscaped for easy mowing with the ride-on, you will not need a push mower here. You can drive right around the house for easy access to the gardens and to make parking a trailer easy.
A much loved and cared for home regretfully offered for quick sale. Competitively priced. Do not delay!
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland today.
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **