This outstanding property is now priced to sell – Quickly – SERIOUS BUYERS SHOULD SERIOUSLY INSPECT!!!
Views, Character, Acreage, Peace and Absolute Privacy – Do the maths and check the sales data – This is one you do not want to miss!!!
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Reesville, this property will be sought after!
Imagine relaxing on your spacious verandah and watching the beautiful and ever changing views over the valley and ranges beyond. You can do that at this property, every day of the year! It offers a unique location and boasts protected views to the northern ranges.
The garden is reminiscent of an English postcard – picture perfect, fully established and ready for you to enjoy. Nestled on just over 2.3 acres, this country home has a mixture of both contemporary and traditional elements, creating a warm and welcoming feel.
There is ample room for all the family with two living areas, including a fireplace and formal dining room. Take advantage of the wrap around verandah’s where you can spend your entire summer soaking up the breathtaking views.
Every room features floor to ceiling windows, inviting in the natural light and gorgeous gardens that surround the home, and the high ceilings add a sense of spaciousness to this relaxing environment.
* Immaculate English style gardens set on 9442m2
* Stunning northerly views of the valley and ranges beyond
* Open plan country kitchen, living and dining area
* Separate living area with fireplace and formal dining
* Soaring 9′ Ceilings and superbly crafted timber windows to the family areas
* 4 spacious bedrooms all with new carpet / 2 bathrooms / Walk in Robe
* Additional Study or craft room
* Drinkable bore plumbed to garden – drought free!
* Three bay shed with power, perfect for the handyman
The owners are downsizing and have reluctantly offered their home for sale well below their purchase price. They are serious!
This home is really something special and must be inspected to truly appreciate all it offers.
Call and book your appointment today with the team at RE/MAX Hinterland. You will not regret it!
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.”