The original Moffitt Court farmhouse is a superb circa 1900 country Queenslander occupying a prestigious and elevated position on Moffitt Court, just minutes from the Maleny township.
Designed to incorporate modern influences mixed with the rich history of the home, this traditional country residence combines a perfect blend of elegant living, country charm and the classic style reminiscent of yesteryear.
Originally built by the Dixons and then extended in 1999, the home has recently been restored with tasteful period pieces and luxurious contemporary finishes throughout. All of the traditional Queenslander characteristics have been preserved including polished timber floors, french doors, soaring ceilings and expansive wrap around verandahs. The magnificent country-style kitchen is complete with a gas cooktop, granite bench tops, soft-close drawers and plenty of storage space. Both bathrooms also feature lovely granite vanities with a stunning claw-foot bathtub in the main. There is absolutely no shortage of living space with a spacious lounge with fireplace, additional library/sitting room as well as three built-in bedrooms plus a master with ensuite.
* Spectacular character home tastefully restored with original Queenslander architecture
* Wrap-around verandahs overlooking the rolling hills of the Hinterland
* Country style kitchen with granite bench tops and modern appliances throughout
* Spacious living room with fireplace plus separate library/sitting room
* Three built-in bedrooms plus spacious master with ensuite
* Almost 2 acres featuring various fruit and nut trees, a rainforest pocket, veggie patch and fenced paddock large enough for a horse
* Fully fenced to secure your small or large pets
* Double bay carport under the house plus built-in workshop and secure storage room/ wine cellar
* In-ground salt water swimming pool with solar heating, 3.3kw solar power system, substantial bore and rainwater tanks
This is the ultimate country package! Contact RE/MAX Hinterland for further details or to organise your inspection.