This superb country Queenslander is proudly positioned on the highly sought-after east side of Maleny, only minutes from Maleny’s bustling main street, the Mary Cairncross Reserve and notable local restaurants. Set amongst the rolling hills of the Hinterland and boasting stunning valley views over the north east, this impressive residence offers a rich blend of country charm mixed with quality, modern conveniences.
Occupying a generous and elevated acreage position, the 8 year old home has been custom built with all of the traditional Queenslander characteristics including polished timber floors, french doors, soaring ceilings, bay windows and an expansive wrap around verandah with rotunda. The New Guinea Rosewood country style kitchen is fully equipped with the highest quality appliances including a 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop, granite bench tops and plenty of storage space. The luxurious features of this home are continued throughout each of the rooms with a claw foot bath tub completing the bathroom and slow combustion fireplace in the lounge for those cosy winter evenings.
* Colonial style Queenslander complete with modern touches throughout
* Polished timber floors, high ceilings, wood fireplace, french doors and detailed trimming and fretwork
* Wrap around verandahs with glorious country views
* Three car accommodation plus workshop and ample storage space
* 1.3 acres landscpaed gardens, open lawn areas and a semi-permanent creek
There has been absolutely no detail spared with style and comfort at the forefront of this grand home. Priced well below replacement costs, this property offers outstanding value and will not last long! Do not miss this one, contact RE/MAX Hinterland today!