This is where you and your family can enjoy the most amazing lifestyle! Akin to the popular television series, River Cottage, this property simply has it all for a self sustainable existence, only 40 minutes from the Sunshine Coast!
Located in your very own valley, this acreage property is set aside the banks of a majestic, babbling creek, with swimming holes and wading pools ideal for the summer months!
The character filled alpine style cottage, offers dual living, open plan design and a perfect collaboration of natural building materials, where stone and timber feature throughout the home.
The property has a mature orchard, substantial vegetable garden beds, animal shelters, machinery sheds, pasture filled paddocks and an endless supply of crystal clear water.
* Just under 20 acres of rural land sloping down to the beautiful Elaman Creek which wraps around the entire south western boundary of the property
* Dual occupancy opportunity with spacious artisan home on one level and a one bedroom self contained granny flat beneath
* Chamfered weatherboard character style home with large timber posts, giving it its rustic country charm. Dorma windows in the roofline let in light to the upstairs bedrooms
* Charming spacious country kitchen with slate floors, wooden cabinets and large 900 electric oven
* Very large open plan living areas with soaring pitched roof and exposed timbers
* Enjoy all year round comfort with ceiling fans and a large combustion stove set in a beautiful stone feature wall in the living area, making it a cosy space during the cooler months
* Enjoy the peaceful rural views from every room in the home
* The generous living and dining areas lead out on to the very wide covered entertaining deck and a bullnose verandah wraps around the home on all sides
* Timber stairs lead up to 2 bedrooms located at either end of the house
* A rustic wooden bathroom with corner bath and shower over, are located on the lower level of the home
* Two large sheds positioned well on the property for practical usage
* Cattle yards remain on the property along with old pens and stables
* The established property features grand mature trees, open lawns, fruit trees and vegetable gardens!
Do not delay your inspection! The owners have priced this keenly to sell quickly!
Contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland today to arrange an inspection!