This beautifully presented, Quintessential Hinterland home is set on a private and established half an acre, minutes from Maleny.
Designed for light and living, the spacious home is filled with character and charm, while offering a practical floorplan for you to enjoy throughout.
Share the glorious rural views with friends and family from the huge covered entertaining deck, or sit back and enjoy it all for yourself!
* Perfectly presented and spacious circa 1991 character home with sweeping entry
* Open plan living featuring ducted air-conditioning and a cosy log fireplace for all year round comfort
* Multiple living areas spilling out to an expansive entertaining deck with lovely garden and farmland views
* Spacious kitchen with large pantry and ample storage space
* Four light and airy bedrooms with built in robes, master featuring ensuite and walk in robe
* Verandah access is enjoyed from the master suite along with the fourth bedroom – ideal for a home office
* 9m x 6m powered shed, plus huge covered storage / workshop area under the home
* 3 car accommodation under the house along with separate carport adjoining shed
* Drinkable, spring-fed bore plus rainwater tank, remote control gates on entry
* Beautiful leafy and established half an acre, completely level and usable, with dual road access
* Private and quiet location, situated well back from the road within walking distance from Witta’s vibrant community markets and Recreational Club
Character homes such as this never last long! Offering all that is sought after in the Quintessential Hinterland home, contact the RE/MAX Hinterland Team before you miss out!