This quaint, character filled and meticulously maintained circa 1919 home, is located on one of Maleny’s original leafy and established streets, just a short walk from the main street of town.
Surrounded by other character homes and established flowering trees and gardens, the home is nestled into the natural contour of the ever popular Tulip Street.
Cosy and very cute, this 2 bedroom home has so much to offer its lucky new owner:
* Fastidiously maintained home on a large 809m2 fully landscaped and fenced yard
* Brushbox timber floors, original VJs, Fretwork and French doors
* Large dine in kitchen and adjoining dining room with access to the back north facing deck
* Traditional bathroom featuring a clawfoot bath and shower with period fittings
* Large and elevated front verandah, with lovely leafy views
* Huge laundry room and art studio space
* Separate lock up original garage with room for storage
* Easy care yard ideal for pets, with an area perfect for Chooks as well!
Bluebell Cottage has been used for holiday accommodation for many years, and it has proven to be a really popular and repeat choice for many of its guests. It would also make a great home for those who appreciate a great location, the charm of yesteryear and low maintenance living.
Contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland today!