A rare delight awaits when you discover this fully renovated country home nestled on a picture perfect 3/4 acre allotment. If you have been dreaming of that perfect character Queenslander, your dream has just become a reality!
The entry to the property reveals the circa 1904 Queenslander, brimming with character and nestled into the 3,000m2 allotment surrounded by established trees, providing the utmost privacy.
You will appreciate the character of this beautiful home with french doors, casement windows, detailed fretwork, and high ceilings. Relax and enjoy a variety of aspects with inside and outside areas, allowing you to soak up the peaceful and leafy surrounds.
* Completely renovated to the highest of standards
* Character Queenslander with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* High ceilings and hoop pine flooring
* Double skinned VJ walls and ornate detailing
* Quality kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops
* Bi-fold doors open onto the large entertaining deck
* Combustion fireplace in the open plan living area
* Perfectly level ¾ acre allotment – Space without high maintenance
* Privacy, established fruit and native trees
* Tank water plus a great bore
This character home is simply stunning! With a flowing layout that elegantly combines inside and outside spaces, this beautiful home will provide joy to the lucky new owners for years to come!
Character homes such as this rarely spend long on the market, act quickly to avoid disappointment. Call RE/MAX Hinterland to arrange your private viewing.