Now is your opportunity to secure a slice of Maleny’s finest acreage! Must
Perfectly positioned toward the end of a whisper quiet country lane, 10 minutes from Maleny, this beautifully solid and spacious masterpiece sits a top your very own valley of 29 lush and incredibly private, Maleny acres.
Overlooking it’s own peaceful valley views and enjoying a perfect North Easterly aspect, this rural gem will have you feeling a world away without having to sacrifice the comforts or conveniences of modern living.
* 29 lush and private Maleny acres
* Spacious and solid home featuring soaring ceilings, timber floors and plenty of ambient light
* Country timber kitchen with ample space and peaceful outlook
* Cosy sunken lounge with wood fireplace plus vast dining / family area, opening out to large decks
* Generous bedrooms plus separate study
* Master suite on entry level featuring walk in robe and private ensuite
* Separate bathroom upstairs along with powder room for guests in main living quarters
* Expansive decks wrap around three sides of the home, taking in the glorious rural views!
* Established cattle yards with underground water and 10,000g rainwater tanks + dam
* 12 x 6m shed featuring workshop space plus double carport
* Absolute peace and privacy, situated toward the end of a quiet country lane and surrounded by other rural properties.
It’s difficult to imagine just how peaceful and relaxing this beautiful location really is without seeing it all for yourself!
The owner is moving on, having already purchased larger acreage elsewhere – Organise your inspection with the RE/MAX Hinterland Team quickly before you miss this special rural property!
** This property is being sold at Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **