This magic property is situated on a quiet country road with uninterrupted views towards Baroon Pocket dam and is only 3km from town! Built by a renowned local builder, this home is quality through and through, and an ideal haven for those that appreciate country quality.
* North facing and gently undulating 1.97 ha (4.86 acres), established pasture, suitable for horses and cattle (2 dams)
* Quality built home (Ed Lawley) with magnificent views over the Baroon Pocket Dam
* Queen-sized bedrooms, main with ensuite, spa and walk in wardrobe, all with quality wool carpets, 2 Bedrooms with verandah access
* 9′ Ceilings throughout, complete with gorgeous Spotted Gum floors
* Stunning Victorian Ash country kitchen with quality European appliances
* Cosy fireplace is the centrepiece of the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, encompassing lovely rural views
* Wide, wrap around north facing verandahs, perfect for entertaining
* Undercover carport at the entrance to the home, plus 2 bay lock up garage/workshop under the house
* 15m x 8m lock up garage (covered annex adjoining), existing self contained 1 bedroom cabin within shed, 6m x 4m single lock up workshop and 2 bay carport and trailer port high enough for a horse float
* Ample water tanks plus 2 dams, plenty of water for the garden and livestock
The current owner has called this picturesque property home for 10 years and has regretfully decided to downsize and move on.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this quality property in the highly sought after area of North Maleny.
Call the team at RE/MAX Hinterland today to book your inspection.