A rare delight awaits when you discover this country home nestled on 1 private acre. If you have been dreaming of that perfect character home for you and your family to enjoy, your dream has just become a reality!
The private entry to the property reveals the circa 1906 Queenslander, brimming with character and surrounded by mature, botanic like gardens and established trees.
You will appreciate the character of this home with the french doors, casement windows, detailed fretwork and high ceilings and enjoy the many areas both inside and out allowing you to relax and soak up the peaceful and leafy surrounds.
* Character Queenslander with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Huge 12 foot ceilings and hoop pine flooring
* Quality kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and servery to deck
* Multiple living spaces both inside and out
* Fresh paint inside and out – Master bedroom with walk-in robe
* Perfect 1 acre with beautiful established trees and gardens
* Separate studio / shed with power and lights
* Absolute privacy and fully fenced – Pet friendly
* Tanks plus a great bore plumbed to external taps
* Large orchard, raised vege gardens and an extensive chook house too!
Buying an established property such as this, is impossible to replicate without great time, work and cost. You can enjoy the time already spent and invested into this property from the day you make it your home!
Call RE/MAX Hinterland to arrange your private viewing. This one is PRICE TO SELL and is guaranteed to sell quickly!