Searching for something unique in the best sense of the word? Designed by award winning architect Lindsay Clare, this bespoke residence is in complete harmony with its surrounding landscape, perfectly nestled within its own private sanctuary filled with cheerful birdlife, floral colour, privacy and cooling breezes from the North East.
Offering a rich blend of timeless elegance mixed with a low-impact, passive environmental design, the attention to details in light, space and function are immediately evident upon entering this beautiful home. Featuring striking lines incorporating high ceilings, a bright ambience due to an extensive use of glass and skylights, and breathtaking views taking in Ewen Maddock Dam and beyond, and ocean views stretching from Caloundra to Mooloolaba, it simply doesn’t get better than this!
* Absolute privacy in a tranquil, native bush setting
* Panoramic views available from every room
* Low impact, passive environmental design taking maximum advantage of light, airflow and outlook
* North Eastern entertaining deck and multiple living areas
* Finest quality finishes incl new Miele appliances, central vacuum, security system, air conditioning plus fireplace
* Timber floors, soaring ceilings and an abundance of built in storage throughout
* 3 bedrooms, office / library, wine cellar and workshop
* Spacious master suite with office nook
* Generous main bathroom and ensuite plus powder room
* Two car accommodation and additional guest parking
* Mature, professionally landscaped grounds with automatic irrigation system
The owners have made the regrettable but necessary decision to move back to Brisbane, and so this treasured and tightly held property is now ready for immediate sale.
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland ASAP to ensure you don’t miss this amazing and truly unique piece of Hinterland real estate!