Located at the end of Ruddle Drive, a sought after address in picturesque Reesville, this character homestead sits proudly on an elevated site. Offering glorious views to the North and South over rolling green countryside, there is plenty of outdoor living space to soak up the serenity that this location affords.
Situated on almost 2 acres, you will be glad to know that this acreage offers all the privacy you could possibly want, but almost none of the maintenance. The home is situated on about 3/4 of an acre, with the balance being steeper countryside that adjoins your very own permanent creek – The Obi Obi Creek.
* Queensland Country style home – Brick and Timber construction
* Over 2 levels, 3 bed, 1.5 bath upstairs, 2 bed, 1 bath downstairs
* Sunken formal lounge and large family/dining area adjoining kitchen with VIEWS
* 2 outdoor decks, front verandah, and large workshop/DLUG under home
* All rooms are spacious, with heaps of storage being a feature of the property
* Concrete In-ground Salt Water, Solar Heated Pool on the Northern side of the home
* Whisper quiet and private address with great Neighbours!
* Established grounds with mature trees and gardens + Creek as well!
Take a look at the last purchase price of this home and then add the $$$$ that have been spent on it since, and you will know why this will not last long!
Absolutely priced to sell, this much loved address will be dearly missed by it’s current owners.
Contact RE/MAX Hinterland today.