This traditional Queenslander is ideally located, situated in a prominent and elevated position in a sought after leafy pocket of Maleny. There is more than a 1/4 acre of easy care landscaped level gardens, facing the north, perfect for your family and friends to unwind and enjoy the privacy that is afforded to this established locale.
Renovated thoughtfully, this classic home’s many period details have been restored, and a stylish extension has created a stunning fusion of traditional and contemporary. The relaxed ambience of the home is apparent from the moment you walk in giving it a warm and inviting feel. The high ceilings and abundance of casement windows allow the natural light and breezes to flow freely through the home. There are 3 large bedrooms, study, a spacious bathroom, laundry and all-weather laundry deck all accessed from the central hallway.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen lends itself to smart casual entertaining and the kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop. The dining area opens out to an expansive entertaining deck, enclosed by artfully installed timber slats, creating a private space which is protected from the elements without stifling the natural breezes. The rear garden is private, spacious and level featuring a chook pen, vege beds, open lawn area and a playground for the young ones.
The results of this renovation are beautiful, charming and creative. With a fantastic indoor/ outdoor flow and an emphasis on entertaining, all you have to do is move in and enjoy.
Features of this property include:
* Character Queenslander, professionally renovated & re stumped.
* Large, level and private allotment (1260m2 – Over 1/4 acre in town!)
* North facing deck with views over the large established back yard
* Stylish kitchen with Blanco oven and Miele dishwasher, concrete and Tasmanian Oak bench tops adjoins the open dining/ living space with slow combustion fireplace
* High ceilings, VJ walls, polished and natural timber floors, casement and double hung windows
* 3 large bedrooms (2 access the front verandah via french doors)
* Master bedroom has ample room to include a walk in robe and ensuite
* Study with separate access, utility room adjoining laundry and dry deck
* Superb location in the heart of town. Walk to everything!
This is a unique property that has so much to offer its new owners. Hurry to arrange your inspection today.